What is website and web designing?
First of all, you must know what a website is, where, and how it is used. A website is an online platform for the customers to check the details of their requirements or get information about your products and services while sitting at home. You need space in an offline market to do your business. Just like that for growing your business as well as making it popular, you will need a website. In today’s world, when many people are doing business then you must have to gather a space in the online world so that you can grow your startup very easily and promptly.
Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. It describes the designing process relating to the front-end (client-side) design of a website including writing markup. Website designing includes creating web pages more attractive and more dynamic to the client and it also includes the user interface and user experience. It is the interface between user and webpages. A Website Design not only includes the attractiveness of web pages to the user but it also includes the good animations in different devices, responsive pages that can get the interface in all the device width, attractive and matching color of different elements,
etc. Generally, the website design on the business scale is used to attract the customers to their business
A good website design increases the traffic of visitors on the website which can grow your business. So, a good website design needs technical knowledge, coding knowledge, and creative thinking skills of any purpose. Website designing is done using a lot of languages, some of them are given below:-
- Bootstrap 4
- WordPress, etc.
- REQUIREMENTS OF WEBSITE
- For any kind of business or any work, a website is very important to attract visitors to the firm. For doing this you may have the following requirements:-
- It sets the first impression in the mind of the customer of our business.
- It increases the Search Engine Optimization Strategy.
- It also sets the impression for the customer services and products with its quality.
- It gives proof of our business to the customer who did not know us.
- It builds trust with the audience to get their work done.
- It understands the customer content on the website and easy to read the content.
- It attracts most of the customers online and they can access the things which they need.
- It can see the work in all devices due to which the user needs not to take different devices to see the web pages known as responsive pages.
- It gives users a more dynamic look and can access websites fast in an efficient way without reloading the web pages.
- It also understands the users of the type of business we have without needing to apply any efforts.
- It provides support to our business levels.
- Editing requires one page to get the effect on all other pages so you need not edit each page which saves time.
- TYPES OF WEBSITE DESIGN
Mainly a website is divided into 2 types where the first is a static website and the other is Dynamic website.
Static Website Design:
In simple words, the frontend that is visible to the user examples of colors, animations, different types of designs, and styles. In the static website design, the website needs to be loaded to apply the changes to the site.
Flexibility is the main benefit of a static website.
Every page can be different if desired.
To match the layout to different content.
The designer is free to put in any special effects that a client may ask for uniquely on different pages.
An author may want a different theme for different content as required.
Dynamic website design:-
A website that is written using a server-side scripting language such as PHP, ASP, JSP, or AJAX. In such a site the content is called in by the scripting language from other files or a database depending on actions taken by the user.
Connecting them to databases you can easily pull in information in an organized and structured way.
It allows the client to input and manages data via a web-based series of administration pages.
There are little or no ongoing costs unless there is a change in the basic design or an extra capability added.
The management of the site is very easy.
No need for a page reloads to update the information so it saves time for the user.
Now lets us see the difference between both static and dynamic website design for clear and better understanding as given below.
STATIC WEBSITE DESIGN
DYNAMIC WEBSITE DESIGN
Content is fixed and each page is coded in plain HTML and CSS.
Content is dynamic which changes according to the user preferences.
Displays the same design and content to every user who visits the website.
Offers a unique mix of dynamic content, multimedia elements, and interactive features.
Updates can be less and prone to errors.
Design updates can be much simpler.
More control and flexibility as each page design is unique.
The user has complete control over updating the design and changing the content.
The page needs to be loaded while navigations.
Most of the times the page need not be reloaded, it dynamically changes the content without reloading the content.