Who is a social media influencer?
A social media influencer is an individual who is capable of convincing the purchasing decision of others. He is able to do that because of his / her trust, reputation, position, relationship in the market. A person should has a strong image among his followers to influence them. To be an Influencer, strong convincing power , sound knowledge of the product or brand , the ability to attract and interact with others are the key requirements.
Role of Social Media For Influencers
Social media plays a predominant role here. It is collection of platforms where you can create or share your knowledge, ideas, talent , thoughts , interest , feelings, facts, and figures by building a virtual community. The popular social media platforms are Instagram , Facebook, twitter, YouTube or telegram.
According to the stats, today’s world is spending 80% of its time in scrolling social media. The world has become advance and digital. In addition, people are seeking for different ways of online earnings. So, it is a good idea to convert your entertainment into money. Building your own image in number of people will give you fame as well as money. Therefore, it is a good and interesting idea to choose social influencing as your career.
Requirements To Be an Influencer
- Select your niche
- Optimize your social profiles (You can take help from social media marketing experts to make a good start).
- Convincing power to influence others
- A good package of knowledge and capabilities
- Adorable personality and good physique
- Fluency in English and other required languages
- Adapt Effective Communication Styles
- Understand your audience
- Be Regular and consistent
- Open collaborations so that brands can find and join you
- Interact with your audience regularly
- Post attractive as well as relevant posts and status
How To Be A Social Media Influencer?
Below we have discussed 7 steps in the process of becoming influencers that will help you.
1. Reach Your Goal To Select Your Niche
Before becoming an influencer , firstly you need to target your field in which you are expert. so that you are able to establish as an influencer. however , It is important to choose something that you are passionate about and have skills to work on that field. Therefore, you need to conduct research and post the relevant data in your chosen interest area.
2. Optimize Your Social Profile
After deciding your passion, the next step is to create or optimize your profile. You can create a new one or can work on the existing one. Usually, most of the influencer selects only one or two channels to post content as it helps in focusing. So that you need to focus only on 1-2 social media platforms. Undoubtedly , we all know the popular social media platforms that are Instagram, Facebook, twitter , YouTube or telegram.
- You can create your business account
- Additionally , you can create an engaging bio also. Because it is the first thing anyone can see about you. We know that “the first expression is the last expression”. Additionally, you can provide all the pertinent information like your full name, location, details of your contacts. You may add fields in which you are expert and things that are interesting about you.
3. Understand Your Audience
Fully understand your target audience before creating and posting content. Moreover, Building a strong connection with the audience is highly essential.
In other words, you must be clear about the audience you have targeted to build a list of loyal followers. Therefore , many social media platforms have a built-in analytics tool that helps you to know your current follower’s interest, location, gender, etc.
4. Create And Post Relevant Content
Content is the sum of information, ideas, interest, tips, and the knowledge you want to convey to your audience. The content must be consist of relevant facts and figures. Hence, it can be understood by everyone.
5. Be Regular And Consistent
After deciding the relevant data for posting, It needs a proper schedule for posting. The posting must be done regularly to gain maximum visibility and engagement.You have to post daily or weekly on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter.
6. Engage With Your Audience
Once you started posting on social media, you will start getting likes and comments as an influencer, It is important to interact with your followers that will lead to loyalty towards you. Additionally , You can answer the queries of your followers or may ask some questions of the same interest to interact more.
Moreover, you can only like their comment to appreciate them. It will enhance your public image and builds a good bond between you and your audience.
7. Let Brands Know You’re Open To Collaborations
Finally, this is the last step to fulfill your quest to be an Influencer. You have to announce yourself as an influencer who has a desire for brand collaborations. You can present yourself as an Influencer in your bio or by providing contact info. Besides, you can also approach the brands with your attractive and beneficial proposals. Also, you can create your templates to save your time.
Above all, seven steps will help you to become an Influencer.
Apart from this, Let us have a look on some examples of Successful Influencers
- Kylie Jenner making more than $1 million per sponsored Instagram post.
- Bhuvan Bam from India. He is a YouTube Personality having 18 million subscribers.
- Prajakta Koli from India.She is a Youtuber , Blogger having 5.4 millions subscribers.
- Cristiano Ronaldo makes $975,000 for each sponsored Instagram post
- Huda Kattan earns 29 million followers for the makeup tutorials.
All the best for your Career, Success is waiting for you, Go and Grab it. You can also read other businesses you can do with your hobbies lying within our category Earn from Hobbies or You can go through other career options here. Don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.