Why To Choose Career As A Nurse
Nurses are also known as health care providers who do patient care, training, and scope of practice. Nurses are specialties with different levels of medical authority. Many nurses provide care within the rule scope of physicians. Their main role is to provide patients care in hospitals and sometimes in homes. Therefore, Today we are going to tell you about the Career As A Nurse in this blog.
Nurses provide a plan of care as well as works collaboratively with physicians, therapists, the patient, the patient’s family, and other team members that focuses on treating illness to improve quality of life. Especially, they helps to coordinate patient care within the team such as therapists, medical practitioners, and dietitians.
Areas Where Nurses Are Needed
Following are the needs of a nurse in several areas according to the situations and requirements, and rehabilitative everywhere as given below:
- Firstly, Nurses are needed in hospitals for caring patients inwards, in ICUs, and several departments.
- They are needed for taking care of patients’ needs even for giving medicines on time etc.
- Required in-home treatments for taking care of patients from time to time and provide them routine diets to cure and be healthy.
- To help patients to do the exercises accurately.
- They have to assist doctors too as an assistant to help in several ways.
- Moreover, also required for multiple medical arrangements in multiple departments.
Various Categories Of Nurse Profession
Furthermore, there are several types of nurses according to the demand and according to their interests. Some of them are given below:
These are physicians in hospitals and provide medical-related arrangements. They do multiple tasks like patient care, case management, and treatment planning.
These nurses work temporary jobs nationally and internationally, sometimes for weeks at a time and sometimes for a few years. Their role is to perform many of the same duties as a standard RN, often working for an agency that provides staff to facilities in need.
—Licensed Practical Nurses:
Last but not the least, These nurses perform a variety of tasks under the supervision of an RN or doctor. Besides this, their main role is to administer medicine, check vital signs, and give injections.
Career As A Nurse
If you want to start your career in nursing then this your great choice as it allows doing new things like taking care of people and helping people whenever possible, also you will keep in contact with doctors to provide support to people at the doctor level even when the doctor is busy.
Therefore, you just need to set your goals, set your interest that what you want to become. In India, there are lots of requirements of nursing and also need to do related education and degree to become a nurse.Also, you should have practical working skills and have experience of working in several places.
Qualification Required To Choose Career as a nurse
There are 7 types of programs according to the Indian Nursing Council where as You can enroll in these programs.
- Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife which is of 2-year duration.
- General Nursing & midwifery which is of 3 years duration.
- B.Sc (Basic) which is of 4 years duration.
- B.Sc (Post Basic) which is of 2 to 3 years duration.
- M.Sc which is of 2 years duration.
- M. Phil which is of 1 to 2 years duration.
- Ph.D. which is of 3-5 years duration.
Scope Of Nursing Profession
Undoubtedly, in India there is lot of scope of nurses as we know the health sector conditions. There are more requirements of nurses in the coming years as they are only one who cares for the patients and keeps in contact with doctors, provides medicines on time whenever possible.
Obviously, As we see the condition of COVID-19 in India there are only nurses who take care of patients every time by giving them medicines on time as well as providing food on time. Additionally, They have to contact with doctors on time due to which the recovery of patients is more than the active cases in India. So it seems that there is lots of scope of becoming a nurse.
Moreover, their earnings are also very good. A nurse can earn up to 50,000 to 1 lakh per month. Thus, has a very good scope.
Popular Examples of Nurses
- Florence Nightingale: Nurse, founder of modern nursing
- Clara Barton: nurse in the American Civil War
- Mary Breckinridge: Midwife Nurse, founder of the Frontier Nursing Service
- Dorothea Dix: Nurse, Superintendent of Army Nurses
All the best for your Career, Success is waiting for you, Go and Grab it.
You can also read other businesses you can do with your hobbies lying within our category Earn from Hobbies or You can go through other career options here. Don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.