What is food blogging?
Food blogging involves cooking delicious food and posting images of food on any of the social media platforms and making it look more delicious. You write and post about your food regularly. It includes blog writing and food photography. The Majority of the blogs include pictures taken by the author.
Some travel around the world for trying out different cuisines and blogging about food in different parts of the country/world. While others have cooking as their hobby and post the pictures of their food on social media.
What are the types of food blogging?
There are different types of food blogging:
- Food/restaurant review: Here the bloggers give out a review on the food or the restaurant on the official website or page of the restaurant. These are usually the experts or great chefs.
- Food Photography: For many people, it is the visual appeal of food that draws them to a restaurant or a food café. Food photographers intend to persuade people about a cuisine arranged in a well-lit, attractive background. Professional food photography usually is a collaborative process with the director, chef, prop stylists, and photographers. Unlike other food bloggers, they have a mission of taking the best possible photos and videos of food.
- Food and travel (ethics and culture): food and travel blogging involve different cultures. These professionals travel around the globe, visiting different countries, and trying out different cuisines. The blog posts are all about different cultures and ethics.
- Recipes: Some food bloggers try out a different recipe for food or give alternative tips for a cuisine. They write about the recipes on their blog post.
- Food blogging is the trend in recent times and it can get overwhelming to choose between different sources of recipes on the internet. We here at listyourpassion.com have just the right food bloggers for you.
Here are 5 best food bloggers with a cooking hobby:
- Sanjeev Kapoor: The MasterChef judge Sanjeev Kapoor is not only a professional chef who has set up various restaurants across the globe. He also has a hobby or passion for cooking from a young age.
He is a recipe maker and a chef. He posts various authentic recipes on his blog. The name of his blog is “From my Kitchen”. He also runs a successful TV channel Food Food. He also has 150+ selling cookbooks that have his recipes.
He is the most popular chef in India who has given several Indian housewives a different recipe for food. He is into making nutritious and healthy food. Check out his food blog where he posts various nutritious cuisines- chefsanjeevkapoor.blogspot.com
- Natasha’s kitchen: Natasha Kravchuk started her food blog in 2009 as a way to share her favourite recipes. She along with her husband develops recipes and recipe videos together full time. She comes from a family of fantastic cooks and on her blog, she shares some of the authentic, healthy, fresh cuisine recipes. They are some of the trust-worthy recipes. Every recipe in her blog is tried, tested, and critiqued by friends, family, and neighbours.
She worked as a business intern in her teen and earned a Bachelor’s Degree in business. she obtained her second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an Rn in telemetry.
She is a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, all jam-packed in one. Natasha’s Kitchen is a website that will make you fall in love with cooking. Check out her web blog-
This personal website contains all the mouth-filling recipes, tried and tested by family. The ingredients she uses are simple and accessible to all. She does food photography and her husband edits videos and pictures. She loves trying new recipes and is fascinated by food and cooking. Check out her Instagram page and get hold of some new recipes: https://instagram.com/natashaskitchen?igshid=150ia4y0r7jum
- Sally’s Baking Addiction: Sally is a well-known baker who gives out recipes on cookies, cakes, and every other bakery product. She is a baker, blogger, photographer. Since a young age, she has devoted all her time to cooking and baking and blogging has become one of her hobbies.
Just a year after she launched her blog, she quit her full-time job to build Sally’s baking Addiction and making it a business. she is a self-taught baker and her blog has become a trusted resource for all the dessert lovers out there.
Whether it is a dessert for thanksgiving or a cake for a birthday party, Sally’s baking addiction has just the right recipe to make the occasion more attractive. Check out her page for some killer baking recipes: sallysbakingaddiction.com
- Deliciously Ella: Ella Woodward launched her blog as Deliciously Ella in 2012 after she was diagnosed with Postural Tachycardia Syndrome. The blog is a resource for every healthy eater. She posts about healthy food and how to make your vegetables cool!
Deliciously Ella started as a personal blog which bloomed to become an app, website, deli, collection of recipes, cookbooks, and many more products. It was supposed to be a personal project to fall in love with plant-based recipes and healthy food. But as time passed on, she learned to cook, experiment, photograph, and document what she created. After a year she started blogging as Deliciously Ella on different social media platforms. From the beginning, her motto has been the same: discovering plant-based recipes and making it tasty and attractive. Check out her blog on deliciouslyella.com
- Kirti Bhoutika: Kirti Bhoutika is the mastermind of the Sugarplum cakery kitchen. She is the winner of MasterChef India season 5. After proving her culinary talent on small screen national television, she went on to create her food blog and opened her YouTube channel.
She has some of the most trusted recipes as they are doable and simple. Her blog contains videos of the pretty dessert and food she teaches.
Apart from her blog, she travels around the world, teaching the cooking talents some of her favourite recipes. She conducts cooking events and preaches her love for cooking.
If you need some exciting vegan and dessert recipes, check out her Instagram page- https://www.instagram.com/kirtibhoutika/
Food blogging is indeed an art and the chefs are artists; creating, exploring, experimenting with dishes that favour your taste buds. Anybody with a great interest in cooking can take a look into these exciting recipe makers and try it out. These food bloggers will give you plenty of different options for any kind of food you crave for.